The latest Apache Druid stable release is 28.0.0.
- Release date: Nov 15 2023
- Binary download: apache-druid-28.0.0-bin.tar.gz (sha512, pgp)
- Source download: apache-druid-28.0.0-bin.tar.gz (sha512, pgp)
- Release notes: 28.0.0
To learn more about releases, please visit the versioning page.
To get started with Druid, visit the quickstart.
MySQL JDBC Driver
Due to licensing considerations, the MySQL metadata store extension does not include the required MySQL JDBC driver which must be downloaded separately. Please see the documentation for instructions on how to include this library.
Release candidates are announced on the Druid dev mailing list.
If you are interested in being notified of upcoming release candidates and being involved in the dev community (e.g. validating and approving RC builds), you can subscribe to the list by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous discussions are available in the Apache Mail Archives.
The previous major release branch of Apache Druid was 27.0.0.
- Release date: Aug 10 2023
- Binary download: apache-druid-27.0.0-bin.tar.gz (sha512, pgp)
- Source download: apache-druid-27.0.0-bin.tar.gz (sha512, pgp)
- Release notes: 27.0.0
All other releases of Apache Druid are available at the Apache Druid release archives.
Archived versions of releases made while Druid was under the Apache Incubator are available at Apache Druid (incubating) release archives.