Some great folks have written their own libraries to interact with Apache Druid.
- raygun/druid4net - A .NET client for Druid written in C#. Supports the .NET full framework and .NET Core.
Other Druid Distributions
- eBay/embedded-druid - Leveraging Druid capabilities in stand alone application
- Hortonworks Data platform - Hortonworks Data Platform includes Druid and Apache Hive to enable real-time data warehousing capabilities.
- Imply Analytics Platform - The Imply Analytics platform includes Druid bundled with all its dependencies, an exploratory analytics UI, and a SQL layer.
- airbnb/superset - A web application to slice, dice and visualize data out of Druid. Formerly Caravel and Panoramix
- grafana - A plugin for Grafana
- Pivot - An exploratory analytics UI for Druid
- Metabase - Simple dashboards, charts and query tool for your Druid DB
- Metatron - All-in-one analytics with Druid from easy data preparation to fast visualization
These are extensions from the community, beyond those included in the Druid repository itself.
Add Your Software
If you've written software that uses Druid and want it included on this page,
edit it on GitHub to create a pull request!